e

e

Monday 6 January 2014

Outfit Option: First working day


Today I´m starting a new intern ship in the Berlin-based Prag Agency.
I´m always so excited when the day is coming closer and I must ask myself, what to wear on the first day.
First days are not my favorites, you never know what to expect and how the other people are.
To make a first positive impression the way you style is an important factor you should think about.
I rely on a classic simple look with nice details.
A nice mixture of blue and creamy white, that is not to dark and gives a good a friendly touch.
Along with it a matching blue blazer, which you can wear above and classic, clean! leather booties.
For an elegant touch I would choose a silver or two-tone watch with a big face or borrow your boyfriend´s watch.
The most important thing is, that you fell good with that what you wear.
The nervousness may not run low but it´s one thing more you must not think about the whole time.
A big portion of self-confidence and you can start in this new adventure.
Keep the fingers crossed for me!

Trousers Cos / Blazer Cos / Pullover Cos / Boots Filippa K / Watch Casio



No comments:

Post a Comment