e

e

Tuesday 7 January 2014

New in: Sale treasures

pictures by me

Sale got me and that is what turned out.
My poor boyfriend had to spend hours of hours strolling through the masses of people, who were on search of the ultimate Sale bargain just like me.
In my shopping bag landed a lot of Cos stuff, what´s a surprise!
The silky wide-leg trouser was on my wishlist for a long time and with 50 percent discount I couldn´t resist.
The simple grey sweater on the other hand was a random found just like this super nice filigree bracelet.
Scarf, turtleneck top and face oil were not on sale unfortunately but landed in my shopping bag as well.
 I´m really happy with my new treasures!
Did you already started Sale shopping and what landed in your bag?

Trousers Cos / Pullover Cos / Turtleneck Top H&M / Scarf Cos / Bracelet Cos / Face Oil Dr. Hauschka








No comments:

Post a Comment