e

e

Wednesday 7 August 2013

City Streets - Zara Autumn/Winter Campaign 2013

pictures taken from fashiongonerouge.com 
Photographer: Patrick Demarchelier
Styling: Marie-Amélie Sauvé

Zara is definitely going to win my heart more and more.
While the Collection of the last years didn´t released any yelp of delight, Zara´s Collections
is moving even more in my field of interest.
Also the last seasons Collections were  surprising simple and clean for the spanish Fashion brand and now,
they are going to perfect these style of  Design.
Besides the bohemian styles, which are characterizing for this Autumn/Winter Collection 2013,
the timeless clean styling awoke my total interest.
The silhouettes and Designs reminds on a style of another great brand, which is obvious, but who cares,
I love this grown-up Designs; perfect-cut skirts, short jackets, roll necks and the perfect winter coats.
I found some real favorites pieces, like the pin-stripe coat and the cream boxy jacket, but also the skirts and the pants, which have probably the perfect cut.
Considerable, for the Campaign the Spanish also featuring the high class of the currently most asked models,
just as amazing Juliane Gruner and Caroline Brasch Nielsen, who are my favorites at the moment,
but also Mijo Mihaljcic and Ashleigh Good, who are looking fantastic in this bustle of city life.
The gang is posing around the streets of London and disappear on their ways to each other.
To see the whole concept behind I can recommend to watch the Campaign video.
I´m getting a little bit scared in view of next season Collection, which are hitting the stores soon. 
Besides Zara, I keep insight Cos and Wood Wood, which also convinced
with their latest Campaigns see them here and here.

No comments:

Post a Comment