e

e

Monday 5 August 2013

Cos Autumn/Winter Campaign 2013

Those who follow my blog for a longer time now, know that I´m really obsessed with Cos.
Therefore, it was a special treat for me as I came across the new Cos Autumn/Winter Campaign this week.

And, what else can I say; I´m even more obsessed.
Next season can come. Dressed in grey, black and other dark shades but with a huge sense of style.
A range of exciting materials warm us when the temperatures decrease.
The play of silhouettes keeps the most characterizing in their Collections and that succeeded once again really well.
With effortless Designs Cos remains faithful to their philosophy and gives us timeless classics with the right
liability to the uniqueness. 
And also the campaign pictures won my heart. The model is fitting so good in the concept and also the beach in the background let us dream from autumn days at the seaside dressed in warm and stylish knits.
Wouldn´t mind to wear an all-over leather Look this year, would be a the first time.
Looking forward to a fashionable autumn/winter season!



No comments:

Post a Comment