e

e

Thursday 1 August 2013

Wood Wood Autumn/Winter Lookbook

.



Wood Wood - you didn´t belied us again!
Th Club, how the Collection is called, was not the first association as I saw this awesome Lookbook
but anyway, I´m overwhelmed by it.
Not only the Collection is perfect succeeded also the pictures won my heart.
The models are perfect chosen to the sporty vibes mixed with New York Coolness and the concept behind it
totally convinced me.
Tailored elements, knits, bomberjackets and cool cuts giving the Collection the typical Wood Wood aesthetic,
which is characterized by timeless and super cool Designs.
And there is one more highlight; on Monday, 5th the Collection will be pre-launched in their webstore.
So if you won´t miss the chance to safe the best items, keep in mind the 5th!
By this amazing view I´m looking forward even more to see the Spring/Summer Collection next week in Copenhagen.

No comments:

Post a Comment