e

e

Sunday 14 February 2016

What I would like wearing today


Happy Valentines Day everyone, whether you´re celebrating it or not. 
If you do, than this is maybe an inspiration for you what to wear for a date night out with your Valentine and if not, 
than it might be just an inspiration for every other date night. Maybe I went a little bit crazy with all this 
Valentines Day themed stuff in my collage but I just like every single piece of my selection so much. 
I think overknee boots and a sort skirt are sexy enough to go for a more dressed way on top 
but the bright red colour is a great eyecatcher for such a special occasion. Pretty underwear, you feel comfortable in,
 is a must for a romantic date just like a big smile on your face. 
With this small inspiration boeard I wish you a day full of love or at least a chilled Sunday! 


No comments:

Post a Comment