e

e

Wednesday 24 February 2016

Wardrobe Basics for Spring


Slowly but surely I get sick of my winter wardrobe. For my liking winter might soon come to an end 
so that I can finally get my spring clothes out again. With spring clothes I mean light blouses, 
loafers and ballerines, t-shirts and sunglasses, which you can wear again without being stared at. 
Online you can already find a great variety of new season pieces, which I can hardly resist.  
Elin Kling has just added some really cool denim trousers to the collection of her brand Totême. 
The dark washed casual fit model would be the perfect supplement to my own denim collection. 
Worn with a well fitted t-shirt and complemented by some nice little details 
a rather simple but relaxed look for any occasion. 
What I like about t- shirt from &Other Stories is that they are made from a super soft but 
light weight material and that the arms are kind of cropped, which suits my body really well. 
If you haven´t found the perfect fitted shirt yet, you definitely check out these. 
In spring time I love to wear loafers because they are something in between ballerinas and classic lace ups.
 I already own one pair but another pair to vary seems like a good investment. Isabel Marant shoes
 are always good quality, super comfy and the designs are simply amazing. Maybe a cheaper alternative 
to classic Gucci loafers? When talking about Gucci, how cute is this bee bag? 
Usually I don´t like prints on bags and Gucci is sometimes a little bit too much for my taste but 
this bag took my heart by storm, if only the price weren´t that ridiculous. 
As you can see all of these pieces are quite classic but still not square at all. 
To invest in good quality pieces, which will last you for a couple of years, makes absolutely sense for me. 
You just have to find out, what is missing in your wardrobe and what is easy 
to combine with the pieces you already have. 
I try to stick to my list and let you know, as soon as something was allowed to move in.


No comments:

Post a Comment