e

e

Monday 18 January 2016

Weekend Read


I don´t know what about you but I´m not totally arrived yet in 2016. 
Normally I don´t have these difficulties with starting a new year but this time it was quite sentimental and thoughful. 
I hope to get back my energy soon. Luckily, I had two full days off, which I have well spend booking 
my summer holidays, watching some episodes of my favourite series and reading the latest issue of Porter Magazine. 
Now I´m a bit in a blues that this enjoyable weekend is already over.
Anyway, this article about Emma Watson published in Porter Magazine I do not want to keep back.
She has become such a strong and inspiring woman and her commitment made me feel much more motivated.

Pictures by Cass Bird / Fashion Editor Alex White

No comments:

Post a Comment