e

e

Wednesday 9 December 2015

Iseline Steiro by Hasse Nielsen for Cover Magazine


This Story of Iseline Steiro for Cover Magazine is a fantastic inspiration 
in between all these crazy Christmas madness, which I personally don´t mind but lets be honest,
 we don´t want to see Christmas everywhere. Every now and then it´s extremely refreshing 
just to look for inspiration in every imaginable form. For me this inspiration comes from pictures. 
As I came across this Story photographed by Hasse Nielsen I definitely got a good portion of it. 
Somehow Iseline Steiro calms me down a lot with her appearence. 
When those pictures has been also taken in nature it´s almost safe that I´ll love them as I do. 

Model Iseline Steiro / Photographer Hasse Nielsen / Stylist Emelie Johansson / 
Hair Mette Thorsgaard / Make-up Trine Skjoth


No comments:

Post a Comment