e

e

Wednesday 7 October 2015

Isabel Marant Spring 2016

pictures via www.isabelmarant.com

You know how much I love Isabel Marant right now - her mixture of classic, bohemian 
and parisian influences is exactly what I´m looking for at the moment. 
I visited the brand website lately to check out the newest summer runway looks presented last week
 as part of Paris Fashionweek and came across this beautiful spring 2016 lookbook. 
The spring garments are rather modest and classy compared to the cheer- and colourful summer collection. 
Effortless and feminin, timeless pieces I preferably want to add to my wardrobe immediately.
 I don´t mind a bit of understatement when it still has this certain something. 
Do you know this when you have a crush on a particular brand and 
you would love to buy almost everything of it? Isabel Marant is mine at the moment!
 Check out the whole lookbook here.

No comments:

Post a Comment