e

e

Tuesday 14 July 2015

My Cleansing Routine


I´m always curious about other peoples beauty routines and what products work good for them. 
That´s why I want to share in my current cleansing products today. 
I am a quite lazy person when it comes to beauty and make-up stuff,  
hence I keep my routines as easy as possible. 
My Charocal Konjac sponge is a tool I do not want to miss in my routine anymore.
 It´s really that simple!  I put my Avène Mattifying Cleansing Foam on it and 
wash my face gently, rinse and that´s it. 
The sponge has natural antioxidant effect on blemished skin and combined with 
the Mattifying Cleansing Foam is it the perfect solution for my oily tending combination skin type. 
Once a week, usually on Sunday I´m using the Pomegranate Cleansing Mask from Korres on top
 to clean my skin deeply and remove all the stubborn impurities. 
After these 3 steps my skin feels really soft and radiant and
 ready for a new week, all in less than 15 minutes.


No comments:

Post a Comment