e

e

Monday 13 July 2015

Klara Kristin for Saint Laurent SS Pre-Collection 2016

pictures via www.hey-woman.com

When it comes to great campaign pictures I sometimes get way too excited
 about them but these ones are just amazing! 
Since Hedi Slimane is the creative head behind Saint Laurent I like almost everything 
about it even it this dark, grungy style is not exactly my cup of tea. But back to the campaign
 shot by Hedi Slimane himself with model and actress Klara Kristin. The result of this liaison
 is a 29 sites comprising series of scenic pictures. I have the impression to recognize 
kind of a subtle short narrative, which I really like as well as the monochrome colour pallet. 
You see, I don´t know what not to like about the new Saint Laurent campaign. 
Start your week right and feel inspired!

No comments:

Post a Comment