e

e

Tuesday 4 March 2014

What I would like wearing today

Do you know the feeling when you take a look at your closet and
think you have nothing to wear even if it is brimmed?
I´m that kind of person who has that feeling almost every day. 
I always want to wear that what I haven´t got.
This would be my choice of today. 
Leather from head to toe. The nude-coloured leather jacket by Sandro has the perfect shape and length
and would work perfectly together with the flared leather pants from Sandro. 
Along with it I would combine just a simple top like this belted one from Zara and
these amazing pair of sneakers with anchor details from Acne and this shimmering bag also Acne.

Leather jacket Sandro / Leather pants Sandro / Belted top Zara / Bag Acne / Sneakers Acne

No comments:

Post a Comment