e

e

Friday 6 December 2013

In the mood of Christmas: Outfit I


I´m already in a total Christmas fever.
I almost managed all my Christmas shopping, baked cookies,
decorated my apartment and went on a Christmas market.
I was never the kind of girl, who had these total crush on Christmas
but since last year I´m so addicted to all this lovely traditions.
The perfect outfit for all these Pre-christmas madness
 consisting of a tartan Acne sweater in the typical colours of Christmas, 
a turtleneck sweater to wear beneath,classic pants, burgundy boots, 
the suiting scarf and not to forget a cozy coat.
Also a casual variant to wear on Christmas Eve!

Sweater Acne / Turtleneck Weekday / Pants Zara / Scarf Cos / Boots Acne / Coat Weekday

2 comments:

  1. what a lovely outfit especially the printed sweater. due to the christmas markets i am all in the festive modus :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sarah! Me too! Already eating christmas cookies :)

    ReplyDelete