e

e

Monday 28 October 2013

Trend colour: blue


This week I´m dedicating myself to
the trend colours of this autumn/winter season,
starting with blue in a really wide range of colour shades.
Looking in my wardrobe, you´ll find a lot of blue; pants, sweaters, tops.
It´s never my intention to buy blue but it´s a really practical colour to combine with others.

This season the trend came up combining blue and black; that´s what I´ve always done my whole life.
For some people the absolutely no go but for me it´s always been a nice ensemble.

Above, my small selection of great pieces coloured in blue:
Coat Topshop / Sweater Cos/ Top Cos / Scarf Acne / Boots Acne / Sweater Acne / Turtleneck Zara / Pants Zara

Also a nice idea, combining different blue tones with others, like Acne done and perfected with long gloves.

Next trend colour I´m concentrating on is red.





No comments:

Post a Comment