e

e

Friday 18 October 2013

German Press Days: My Outfit


German Press Days are in full play.
I´m walking around the city to check out the Spring/Summer Collection for 2014.
Therefore my Outfit was quite functional and casual for the right comfortableness.
I´m wearing black Jeans from Cos with a sweater from Cos and my favorite wool coat also Cos.
As you can see I decided to buy this nice plastic bag with the famous Céline print. 
I simple love it and it´s so practical, much space and it saves your belongings from the rain, a nice effect, I think.
My white Reeboks and the Press Day Outfit is finished. Not really outgoing but I feel fine.
The coat is my constant companion at the moment and in combination with the bag the perfect pair.
What do you think about the cheap célinish look-a-like?

Pants/Sweater/Coat Cos / Sneakers Reebok / Scarf Gina Tricot / Bag Asia Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment