e

e

Thursday 11 July 2013

Streetstyles Copenhagen Part I

It´s a fact, Danes are one of the happiest people on earth
and it´s not just that,
in my view, they are also the best, looking so damn relaxed, well-dressed and cool.
Since my trip to Copenhagen I´m still more convinced.
Almost every second person wears amazing minimalistic looks and expresses such a casual coolness that you wonder how they make it. And not only young people are blessed by this phenomena,
also the smallest kids, old grand-mas and pregnant women, and exactly those are surrounded
by this impressing carelessness. Everywhere you look beautiful and stylish people that you could get complexes, but I´ve decided to use the chance and taking some good shots for you and here we go with part I.


No comments:

Post a Comment