e

e

Saturday 6 July 2013

Sneak Preview: Back from Copenhagen

During all the Fashion people were involved in the circus of Mercedes Benz Fashionweek Berlin last week,
I´ve spend my time discovering the lovely Copenhagen by cool 15 degrees in the cold north.
A sneak preview of that what´s gonna follow on my blog. I can say, I´ve used the chance of the low prices caused by the big Sale Offers everywhere.
I came back with some new treasures and looking forward to show you what I´ve experiences in the capital of Denmark.
Streetstyles from Copenhagen and more coming soon but first of all, I´ll work on a detailed summery of my favorite Berlin Fashionweek Spring/Summer Looks 2014. 
Even if, I couldn´t join this Fashion event this year I´ll do some researches on instagram and my favorites blogs and
magazines to collect the highlights of this years presentations.
Stay tuned, I´ll work hard the next few days!

No comments:

Post a Comment