e

e

Tuesday 11 June 2013

Isabelle Marant x H&M Collaboration
  picture by journelles.de

It´s out:
The new H&M Capsule Collection will be designed by the french Designer Isabel Marant, who is known for her Boho-chic Designs with a really french attitude.
A lot of womens will burst with joy but for my part, I´m waiting reserved.
Without any question, Isabel Marant is a great Designer but I have to admit, it´s not really my Look.
Nevertheless, I´ll wait eagerly for the start in November, when the Collection will hang out in 250 Shops worldwide and in the Online Shop.
Isabel is just as glad as H&M for this Cooperation. Besides Fashion and Accessories for Women and Teenager Isabel creates also a Mens Collection, which is totally new for her.
We are anxious and waiting eagerly for November!

source: http://www.journelles.de/news-isabel-marant-designt-fur-hm/ 



No comments:

Post a Comment