e

e

Monday 4 February 2013

Sorry posting my last article in german, but i´m participating in the Couch Blog Star Contest, therefore I had to post an article on my blog about the theme: Things, that making our world better.

I´ve wrote about my visit of the Playtime Trade Show in Paris and the Collection of Lilly Marthe Ebener, because I think, as a fashion blog I´ve to write about fashion; of course.
and alternatively to write about a new Collection of anybody I wanted to write about these children fashion- and design trade show, which made my day so much better.

If you want to support me, you can vote fro me from 18.–24.2.2013 on the facebook site of Couch Magazine.

The winner gets a creative platform in Couch Magazine and the possibility to publish articles in the magazine and their website. Furthermore they´ll support you with photographers, their experience in journalism and goodies, like travels and shootings.

Sounds nice, I know !

I´m thankful for every support.

Here you can find the latest Couch edition.




No comments:

Post a Comment