e

e

Saturday 7 November 2015

What I would like wearing today


It is not only Saturday today, that alone is a reason to celebrate, no, it is also my birthday! Yay!
Indeed it will be a day like every other day but my mom and my grandmother will pay me a visit and 
we are going to have a lovely afternoon with tea, rambling and nice chats, in short 
spending some rare quality time together. That has been a tradition for the last 3 years and
 I really enjoy it since I´m not living that close to my family anymore.
On this occasion I´d love to wear a casual but still chic outfit (it´s my birthday anyway), 
that I can easily upgrade to an evening look by adding some red lipstick, 
as I´ll meet up with my friends for some drinks afterwards. 
Black is one of my favourite colours to wear and looks always super chic with red lipstick. 
But you can never go wrong with an effortless french kind of look, I guess. 



No comments:

Post a Comment