e

e

Sunday 15 November 2015

Hair Inspiration


At the moment I´m quite dissatisfied with my current hair style, which you can´t really call a hair style at all.
I realize that when I start wearing the same hair do every single day rather than
 styling it differently depending on how I feel. That is so annoying and I would love to be more
 adventuresome or at least more talented to try new styles out but often there is no time for big experiments. 
I just came across this picture of Edie Campbell and couldn´t get off my eyes of her cute hair style. 
I already loved her with black hair but I even love her more with this blonde boyish bob. 
To be honest, I would never cut my hair like hers but I think she has found her perfect hair do, 
which underlines her personality and gives her a really unique look. 
Maybe I must start to lose my fear of scissors and outer changes to find this perfect hair style for me as well.

Photography by Ulrich Knoblauch Backstage at Isabel Marant Paris Spring/Summer 2016

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Edie sieht zugegebenermaßen auch einfach immer toll aus, egal was sie macht.

      Delete