e

e

Thursday 3 September 2015

New on my Beauty Shelf


I´ve updated my beauty shelf a bit over the past few months and I won´t miss 
any of my new items in my routine anymore. Let´s start talking about my new Conditioner from Korres,
 a brand which I really appreciate lately. Their hair products in general are free from any 
parabens and silicons and over 90 percent made from natural ingredients. 
I use it combined with my Less is more Shampoo and my hair rarely felt smoother and healthier 
after using silicon free products. To give them an extra boost of shine I´m using the Davines Hair Oil, 
which only contains a tiny bit of breathable silicons I can live with, as I´m using it not after evey hair wash.
On the face cleanser front I´ve discovered the Cream Cleanser by the Australian natural skincare brand Sukin, 
When using it my skin feels immediately relaxed and gently purified from make-up and surface grim
 while my skin gets nourished with oils of rose hip, avocado and wheat germ. The aroma therapeutic scent
 is just another plus. My last new achievement is actually one of Nars´ Matte Eyeshadows 
but as I rarely use eyeshadows for my everyday make up look, 
I prefer applying it on my cheeks for an automnal touch of colour. 
If you want to learn more about every single product or brand I´ve linked them all down below.
I realize that I start to enjoy beauty stuff more and more. Any tips from your part? 



No comments:

Post a Comment