e

e

Friday 25 September 2015

Beauty Crush


Mauve lip colours are my latest beauty crush. 
I´m not that often obsessed by something beauty related but this lip colour totally got me. 
As you can see, Sam Rollinson is wearing such a shade in the picture. It looks quite natural but 
still a bit darker and healthier as her normal lip colour. I think it is jus
the perfect everyday shade for autumn time, which goes with anything and everything. 
If you haven´t got any lip product in this shade yet go and check it out,
 when you know what I mean. To make the choice easier for you, 
I´ve gathered my favourite high end and drug store products here: 

1. Astor Soft Sensation Lip Colour Butter Matte 027 Elegant Nude
Picture: Sam Rollinson by Alasdair McLellan via www.selfservicemagazine.com

No comments:

Post a Comment