e

e

Thursday 28 May 2015

An afternoon walk with Marie

pictures taken by myself

Last week my friend Marie and I went for a short afternoon stroll through the streets 
of Berlin Mitte and discovered this beautiful hidden place in a courtyard. 
I couldn´t resist taking a few pictures of her as the sun came out.

As you may know I´m a photography student and obviously a fashion victim as well. 
In the past, I set the focus of my blog a little bit more on fashion but 
I also tried to incorporate my passion for photography 
by searching for great photo stories and introduce them to you.
In the future I want to combine these two fields even more with each other and 
want to show you more of my work as well starting with this first short story of my friend Marie. 
I love capturing such magical moments of my family and friends but 
I´m always looking for new interesting faces to photograph.
So, if you know such interesting faces, please let me know 
by writing me an email fridahannegaby@gmail.com

Dress Cos / Slippers Birkenstock

No comments:

Post a Comment