e

e

Tuesday 10 February 2015

Hermès Vestiaire Spring/Summer 2015

   
   

 

    
pictures via www.elin-kling.com

I think, I´m no longer able to share wintry styles or editorials with you although
this would be obviously more suitable to the temperatures outside.
This series photographed by Zoe Ghertner for Hermès Vestiaire Spring/Summer 2015
makes me longing even more for warmer days.
What I really like about this series, except the fantastic styling, is the mixture of still lifes and look shots.
This mixture brings along a really calm atmosphere and creates space for associations.
That means in my case, spending vacations in a Mediterranean environment and enjoying warm sun beams.

Model Othilia Simon / Photographer Zoe Ghertner / Styling Camille B. Waddington 

No comments:

Post a Comment