e

e

Monday 17 November 2014

New in: Birthday Edition


A few of my favorite things right now, which I got for my birthday. 
1. How to be Parisian wherever you are - Of course, the book of the books right now and 
it is really as good as all people say. Exactly that kind of humour I like! 
2. Canada Scarf - Another long-felt want was the olive Canada scarf from Acne Studios. 
It´s´finally mine and looks perfect together with my camel winter coat. 
3. Cos Gift Card -  A thing I get every year again - good when someone knows what I want. 
4./5.Bolia interior stuff - The last two things belong to the interior section and here again, 
someone knows what is my cup of tea. I love my new concrete vase and candle holder made from amber glass.

I also got some other stuff, which is not in the picture for example a super soft and cozy bath robe, 
a dark brown sheepskin and a lot of beautiful flowers. 
I just can say thank you, my lovelies, for all these pretty things.

No comments:

Post a Comment