e

e

Wednesday 27 August 2014

Update: DIY Living Room Lighting



For me it´s always so exciting to work on personal home projects.
I love to have an idea of something and to realize it.
The idea of a minimalistic light installation for our living room area came up 
while browsing though a various of interior websites, 
where I often came across the Muuto E27 Pendant Lamp.
I decided against the Muuto lamp because 
I searched something more extensive for the free space and 
therefore we decided to create our own installation.
All we needed for our project was:

11 m textile cord
3 bulb holders E27
3 globe bulbs E27 
( pay attention on the energy efficiency category) 
and that is it. 

We´ve decided also to install a dimmer to regulate the amount of light.
I think, a decision, which was definitely worth it because 
three bulbs spending a lot of light and
 in the evening it´s sometimes more pleasant to have less of light for a more romantic feeling.
All in all we paid around 80€ in total.
With a bit electric know-how it is quite easy to install and take up less of time.
Do you like it this way?



No comments:

Post a Comment