e

e

Friday 29 August 2014

September Wishlist



A new month is right around the corner and on my list a few things have accumulated.
These things are primarily pieces for colder days, which must be expectable in September.
Autumn has always been one of my favorite seasons because of its special magic and 
the fact that I love to buy coats somehow.
One new arrival per year is aloud. I´m thinking about this navy pea coat from Cos
because I haven´t got  a shorter model like this and I think it is really classic and fits to all of my other clothes. 
Why I´m hesitating? I don´t know. 
The other thing I could buy en masse every autumn are sweaters. 
Knit is my absolute beloved material for winter. 
That´s why I definitely need this knitted navy trousers in my wardrobe 
just like a v-neck sweater like this one from Acne. Two things, which will keep me warm 
and are absolutely worth it, The other things are just some smaller pieces for in between, 
which are also  won my heart immediately. 
Beauty products in general really came up into my focus in the last months and
I begin more and more to pay attention on my beauty routines. 
The Charcoal Konjac sponge by Karmameju really aroused my interest and 
I need to try it out to convince myself.
To cut a long story short, I´m in love with each piece and 
really wish they´ll becoming mine this month.

Coat Cos / Sweater Acne / Trouser Zara / Konjac Sponge Karmameju / Watch Daniel Wellington / 
Sunglasses Ace & Tate / Blush Chanel / Hat Zara / Poster via Tumblr


No comments:

Post a Comment