e

e

Monday 19 May 2014

Day Crush: Protective Moisturizing Lotion by Diptyque


I love the french Label Diptyque with all their sensual scent creation since
I´ve visited their lovely shop in the heart of Paris some years ago. 
Some time ago they launched a beauty line comprising cremes, pouders, balms and cleansing water. 
I was quite curios though I tried the Protective Moisturizing Lotion. 
The creme has a light consistent of a smooth milk and has a pleasant smell of orange blossoms,
which is one of my favorite scents ever. Accordingly delighted I´m of this product.
I think I also need to try their other products. I´m really interested in the Radiance Boosting Powder, which will be next.
For all German readers there will be a detailed report up on mirrorinthebathroom.net soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment