e

e

Tuesday 11 February 2014

Valentines Day for her


Valentine´s day - one of the most discussed days but for me, still a day to remember.
I´m not that kind of girl, who gets crazy when Valentine´s day is coming closer but that kind of girl,
who wants to think about the happiness to find my better part.
I don´t need to get big presents but I´m also happy to find some pretty flowers of my boyfriend that day.
If it should be a little bit more than here you can find my suggestions of nice little things.

Heart-shaped necklace via vooberlin.com / bra and panty - Cos / pink sweater - Cos / ´The art of French baking via
 vooberlin.com / A.P.C. scented candle / Muuto vase via goodhoodstore.com / red leather bag - Cos

Valentine´s gifts for your Valentine following tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment