e

e

Wednesday 29 January 2014

Stockholm Fashionweek Streetstyles


I´m busy following Stockholm Fashionweek from distance but I´m still up to date.
While I´m collecting my favorite looks from runway for my next week report, 
I already spotted some great styles from Stockholms streets. 
Striking keypieces combined with classic basic pieces, that´s the look of the cold North.
Keep it simple and casual while looking so effortless amazing could be the devise of the pretty Scandinavian girls.
The Urbanspotter offers the best selection. Stay tuned here!


2 comments:

  1. Great inspiration post, thanks for sharing these awesome looks :)

    XO from Malta,
    www.b-biche.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. the scandis are so effortlessly chic; its so beautiful and such a inspiration. i agree with you wholeheartedly.

    ReplyDelete