e

e

Thursday 2 January 2014

Sale Picks: mytheresa, & Other Stories, Cos

Sale season is in full swing. I strolled through my favorite Onlineshops, as well
  to check out the giant offer on amazing pieces to unbeatable prices.
I think it´s quite mean to start Sale right after Christmas,
when you already spent so much money for Christmas present but luckily,
Santa brought also some money to me and I can look around a little bit.
I´m searching for a cozy woolen wide-leg trousers for some time now and this model from
Stella McCartney would be great to own, maybe with some more discount finally mine?
The vest from Acne Studios still rest a dream despite of Sale discount but a really nice dream, I think.
What I always could buy is underwear. The lingerie department of Cos is one of my favorite
because of its simplicity and comfortable materials and as you know,
I´m also crazy about the other departments of Cos.
The grey suede shirt, the fitted blouse and the filigree bracelet are not only a dream,
they could maybe become true, when I´ll soon pass by the next Cos store.
Matching to the leather shirt a nude suede skirt by A.P.C. Leather with leather? Could look quite good!
You might not believe it but I didn´t own any pair of heels. only booties with little heels.
Acne come round the corner with these grey sweeties and
let me think about buying my first heels and because I´m a girl I can always buy shoes. 


No comments:

Post a Comment