e

e

Friday 13 December 2013

Dear Santa


After presenting you my Gift Guides for Girls, Boys, Mother and Father
I´ll also present you my personal wishes and maybe give you some suggestions for your wishlist as well.
You might recognize, I´m in love with the product line of Aesop.
I had the luck to get a great selection of Aesop things for my birthday and they even convinced much more.
This time I would be happy about a moisturizing shampoo and a lip balm. 
The turn of the year is coming closer, time to think about a new calender.
A really beautiful version I discovered at Hay. The weekly planner would embellish every day. 
My favorite brand Cos offers the perfect cozy tee for sleep I searched for so long, striped and made from finest cotton.
During my last stop at Cos I also discovered the book Northern Delights ,
amazing insights in the Scandinavian interior culture. A real must-have for minimalistic interior lovers like me.
Their sister company & Other Stories let me dream from this nude leather clutch
which is designed in collaboration with Isabelle Bois. Simple and so beautiful.
Equally beautiful the filigree bracelet by Vibe Harslof, I admire for such a long time.
The unique art work besides catch my eyes while browsing through the website of goodhoodstore.com
and fell in love immediately. Lovely!
Last but not least on my wishlist, like the year before a cozy lamb skin, this time in a dark brown.
Would be the perfect match to my white one from last Christmas. 
Only some tips, for my dear family members who still searching for a suitable gift or for those,
who searching something for a beloved friend.

Hanging Feather Mobile via goodhoodstore.com / Bracelet Vibe Harslof / Weekly Planner Hay / Lip Balm  Aesop /
Leather Pouch &Other Stories / Book Northern Delights / Lamp skin via  goodhoodstore.com / Shampoo Aesop / Striped shirt Cos

No comments:

Post a Comment