e

e

Friday 29 November 2013

Christmas Decoration

I´ve spent last week decorating my apartment to get more christmas spirit in it.
I love small minimalistic pieces with a lovely touch, like these things I´ve selected above.
1 Cozy light installations are always the perfect choice for winter time. Snöflinga Star here
2 A funny colouful mug fo#r a hot chocolate, that reminds you on your childhood. Mumin Mug here
3 Matroschkas in the most simple design by #Maison Martin Margiela would look great on my wooden sideboard. here
4 Turn the nature into your home with a miniature fir tree. via ikea.com
5 For romantic hours as a pair or just to cuddle up in front of a chimney; luxury merino wool blanket. here
6 For those who havn´t got space for a real christmas tree, the christmas tree tape is a nice alternative. here
7 I love to decorate with natural material. I wouldn´t mind to have this candle holder made from birch wood. here
8 Even I like animals, fur in winter is the best solution against the freezing temperatures outsite. here 9 Another alternative
to a natural christmas tree offers Ikea again with this tree printed on a cotton cloth. via ikea.com 

I love to decorate my home but I pay attention, less is sometimes more!
What you usually use to decorate your home? 



No comments:

Post a Comment