e

e

Tuesday 22 October 2013

German Press Days: Asos, Fake PR, Haeberlein & Maurer


Asos Showroom
Asos Spring/Summer Collection
Silk Coat by Asos
at Asos
Accessories by Asos
Topshop Sandals at Haeberlein & Maurer
By Marlene Birger SS14 Collection
Silk ensemble by Marlene Birger
Blue detail trousers by Marlene Birger
Tricolour silk dress from Filipa K
FakePR Showroom

Second stop on my list was the Asos Showroom, located close to my first stop.
The door opened and I was welcomed really friendly.
The Collection looks quite colourful and abounding in prints, like always.
It made a good feeling to discover the powerful pieces and feminine designs, which are also present in their accessories.
Mixed with a young coolness, Asos remains faithful on their energetic style,
Afterwards, I´ve paid a visit to Haeberlein & Maurer, who kept ready an assortment of
Topshop, Topman and exclusive pieces from the online shop vestiairecollective.com.
These sandal from Topshop were already added to my wishlist and now even more. 
The simple design convinced totally, just like the selection of
amazing second hand designer pieces from Chanel, Balenciaga or Lanvin.
I went on with FakePR near to Hackescher Markt, where I discovered new Collections from Joseph,
Fillipa K, Urban Outfitters, By Marlene Birger and a lot more.
In my view, they had the most far reaching offer of brands in their agency.
By Marlene Birger designed a pyjama-liked ensemble, which was really dashy, made from a soft silk fabric.
The white pants with light blue detail was also a highlight of her collection.
Same blue but other design by Filipa K implanted in a tricolour silk dress.

Friday, I went to Agency V and On Time PR, which I´ll present you in my next post. 
There will follow some real highlights from Hien Le and Hay!

all pictures taken by me,
please ask before using.

No comments:

Post a Comment