e

e

Thursday 24 October 2013

Bisou x Won Houndred Collaboration

pictures taken from bisou.dk

The Bisou girls from danish blog bisou.dk had the honor to create
a capsule Collection in collaboration with Won Hundred.

This evening is the launch of their really succeeded collection!
So if you´re in Copenhagen and up to it, than pay a visit at Magasin du Nord.
14 Looks you can marvel at the Launch with some drinks and good music.

Every Bisou girl designed her very own Look, which presents her style and aesthetic
combined with the clean designs of Won Hundred.
I really like the minimalistic pieces with this cool Scandinavian touch.
I would love to have the whole first Look with the grey coat, the turtleneck sweater, jeans and bomber jacket.
I also like their choice of the model. She looks really special in her face, what I like.
They did all right and I would love to join their Launch party.
Unfortunately, I´m in Berlin, which glances with the best autumn weather right now.


No comments:

Post a Comment