e

e

Thursday 5 September 2013

Opening of the month: Aesop


The best news for me is definitely that the Australian cosmetic brand Aesop opens a store
in Berlin Mitte already this month!
That I´ve been a huge fan of the organic cosmetics from Aesop is not new, therefore I´ve made
a jump for joy as I heard from this opening. 
You can already buy their products in Berlin at MDC Cosmetics and some other small shops but it´s not comparable
with an own shop of the brand.
It´s always an amazing experience to visit their perfect - arranged shops with all the nice products,
which having the best natural scent ever.
You can already have an idea of that, what I mean, when you look at the picture above.
It will be such a pleasure to visit the store for the first time and to immerse in the wonderful world of Aesop.
Location: Alte Schönhauser Straße 48
Berlin Mitte

sources:
http://the189.com/feature/ten-questions-with-dennis-paphitis-owner-and-founder-of-aesop/


No comments:

Post a Comment