e

e

Tuesday 20 August 2013

Trend Watch: Leather


One trend, which you definitely schouldn´t miss is leather this fall/winter.
I´ve picked some nice pieces from the online shops:
(from left to the right)

All-over Leather Look from Cos
Leather Top with standing collar from Zara
Perfect Leather jacket from Acne
Burgundy Midi-skirt from Zara
Leather shorts also Zara

I would like to have all of these items.
I think leather is a really simple way to look elegant and cool and I like that you get almost all pieces made from leather,
such a variety and you can choose what´s your favorite and in what you feel best.
One black leather skirt and jacket is already add to my wardrobe but I think on buying a leather piece not
in the classic black, there are so much possibilities this fall/winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment