e

e

Tuesday 6 August 2013

Make-up Inspiration: Nude Look and dark Eyebrows


         
pictures taken from fashiongonerogue.com
Model: Crista Cober
Photographer: Eric Guillemain
Styling: Sara Fernandez
Creative Director: Francisco Costa


How amazing is her make-up?
 I love the styling in the pictures above. 
Really simple and nature.
I would like to look like this everyday.
I´m not really talented in make my make-up, mascara, blush, eyebrows and foundation, that´s all.
But this is how a perfect daily make-up look like.
Beneath I collected some really good products, which you could use for this styling.

1 Face Stockholm Foundation
2 Face Stockholm Lip Enhancer 
3 Face Stockholm Tinted Eyebrow Gel 
4 & Other Stories Concealer
5 & Other Stories Powder Blush
6 & Other Stories Percaline Khaki Eyeshadow
7 & Other Stories Stockinette Nude Eyeshadow
8 & Other Stories Universal Brush

I definitely will try it out and share the result with you! 
I´m also really interested, how your daily make-up look like?





No comments:

Post a Comment