e

e

Sunday 25 August 2013

Beauty Experiment: M2 Beauté Eyebrow Renewing Serum

For all of you who always dreamed of full and strong statement brows like Bambi Northwood or Cara Delevingne,
I can promise I have a real insider tip.
The M2 Beauté Eyebrow Renewing Serum makes it possible
even if the nature didn´t blessed you with beautiful strong eyebrows, just like me. 

As the package with this wonder serum arrived on Friday I was so impatient for beginning my 6 week Eyebrow experiment.
Thanks to M2 Beauté, who send me this ray of hope and support me in making my long-felt want comes finally true,
if the product delivers what the developers promising.

With special ingredients like MDN, Black Sea Rod Oil and special Vitamins the process of growth
gets stimulated and fill up narrow eyebrows;
first improvements already conspicuous after 3 weeks of daily use and desired results after 6 weeks.

I´m curios how well it will run and when the first changes going to turn out indeed.
I´ll keep you definitely posted and show you the before and after pictures.
I promise myself much of the product because I´ve heard lot of recommendations, therefore do not disappoint me, I trust on you, M2 Beauté.

No comments:

Post a Comment