e

e

Monday 15 July 2013

Zara Sale Picks

Sale time is still going on.
Actually I should be happy about it but after vacation and the previous Sale shoppings,
my wallet won´t be happy about more low-price treasures. 
One last time, here are my Sale picks from Zara. Sorry but I can´t resist the temptation.
The pinestripe suit is on my wishlist for a long time and finally I can overcome with myself and buy
at least one of the pieces. Thereto I would like to wear the other stuff consisting of this white partial transparency top
and the white sandals I already have in nude. I wear them all the time because they are really comfy and
fitting almost everytime. This white version would be a perfect completion.
The bag is simple and cautious, also a must-have for a woman´s closet.
Take a glance in the whole Sale assortment of Zara here and find your favorites, if you haven´t done it yet.


No comments:

Post a Comment