e

e

Thursday 18 July 2013

Outfit Option: Assistent Editorial Shoot



I still can´t really believe my luck.
After a lot of applications and some average job interviews I finally succeeded and got a super cool
nearly perfect internship in the young Online Team of Departementstore Quartier 206
in the well-known Friedrichstraße Berlin. 
Check out their wide spreading carefully selected assortment on dsq206.com.

The job enables an extensive view into the organization of  a Designer Online Store and all their tasks around.
I will be part in Editorial Shoots, the presentation of the new goods and all the things which gonna arise.
I´m so happy for this opportunity and tomorrow, I´ll even start with an Editorial shoot for the website. 
For that reason, I must check what I´ll wear tomorrow. 
It´s my first working day and I wanna look like a serious person with a high stylistic assurance but
not too casual and not too elegant.
Can you recommend how one should look during a shoot? 
I go for that classic, simple and not so fancy Outfit.
What do you think? Can I make a good start with this Look?
Keep the fingers crossed, I´m soo excited!

Summer Coat - Monki
Sandals - Zara (Sale)
Trousers - Cos
Shirt - Cos
Bag - &Other Stories
Bracelet - Cos

No comments:

Post a Comment