e

e

Monday 22 July 2013

New in




These few things are mine, now.
One last time I´ve made a Cos Online Sale order and that is what I got:
Silk and woolen blouse and a short jacket with pleats in blue.
I recommend to have a look at their website cosstores.com, where you can find reductions up to 70 percents now. 
The other day, my boyfriend, the best all over the world, made me this beautiful present,
I´ve dreamed from for such a long time.
The fantastic Hay Tray table, you can shop here.
It fits perfect in our living room and gives the room a minimalistic, stylish atmosphere.
I love it´s simplicity.
Additionally to that, I´ve found this retro metallic candle holder designed by Nagel Bmf Quist
on ebay.com and had the luck to get it for really low money and now, it´s fitting perfectly on my new Hay table.
A perfect couple and I´m so glad with all this novelties.


No comments:

Post a Comment