e

e

Friday 7 June 2013

Discovery of the day: Urban Outfitters Winter Lookbook 2014

Normally, Urban Outfitters wasn´t a brand, which was totally me. Surprisingly the Urban Outfitters Winter Lookbook 2014 shows another side of the usually so grungy brand.
The last seasons dominated by conspicuous patterns and trashy Designs for young Rebels, this season on the other hand with clean Designs, simple, quite and classic but still with the sense of rebellion. 
I´ll see myself slowly become a fan of Urban Outfitters. Especially, the ankle riding boots with bright sole
are definitely on my wishlist.
I´m so surprised in a positive way that I can say, that´s the discovery of the day!
Could watch the Lookbook thousands of times.

source:http://www.thisisjanewayne.com/news/2013/06/06/winter-2014-lookbook-und-video-von-urban-outfitters/

No comments:

Post a Comment