e

e

Tuesday 2 April 2013

Peter Jensen Spring/Summer 2013 at Hepworth Wakefield
& Agyness Dean Photographies
While exploring the interviewmagazine website I bumped into these pictures, which are showing the Peter Jensen Collection.
I´m not oblivious of these hats in is Collection but I like them because of their peculiarity and the clue that you can see through but I´m not sure if it really protect from sun but I could imagine that it will work.
Also the clothes are so beautiful.

What I´ve found as well on the  interviewmagazine website are these indecent photographies by Craig Mcdean of Agynss Deyn.
I love the style of the photos that shows her in sexy outfits but in quite normal poses and she looks simply beautiful and innocent.
source: http://www.interviewmagazine.com/templates/slideshow_view.php?id=47340.1&KeepThis=true&#slideshow_47340.1
source: http://www.interviewmagazine.com/templates/slideshow_view.php?id=50182.1&KeepThis=true&#slideshow_50182.4

No comments:

Post a Comment