e

e

Thursday 4 April 2013


& Other Stories Pre-Shop-Opening Paris
Yesterday evening I was invited to the & Other Stories Pre-Opening in Paris.
It was such a wanton and relaxed atmosphere, I felt really welcome in the lovely decorated Store in 277 Rue Saint Honoré.
You can see in the pictures, that they really kept an eye on the details and that is what makes
the store so beautifully specific. 
We´ve got delicious finger food, like small hamburgers, hot dogs, baguettes, crepes and salads and the drinks were embellished with a variety of different slogans, which were round up with fill in your name. 
You saw a lot of amazing & Other Stories Looks on the guests, who was invited to the event.
The Paris Store ranges two floors where you can find all kinds of fashion; my favorites are definitely the bags and the beauty products, but also the clothes and shoes are just awesome. 
I had a wonderful evening discovering all the pretty pieces and didn´t wanted to go but fortunately, the Shop opens tomorrow the 5th of April at 12 o´clock !

What I snatched for myself you can see soon here on the blog.
I hope you enjoy rake into the first impressions.





No comments:

Post a Comment