e

e

Sunday 24 March 2013

Models:




One of my favorite diversion at the moment, is to search for special photographies like this taking by talented photographers with the most beautiful models on it.
I´ll always gonna jealous of the pretty models but also of the photographers, who have the chance to work with such lovely faces and to take this amazing pictures of them. 
I´m dreaming to do the same sometimes, of course as a photographer not as the model.
I know, it will be so hard to succeed in this domain but I´ll work hard and give my best to make my dream come true.
Really theatrical today. I´m sorry for it but, I guess, everyone has this thoughtfully moments in his life, where you need to think about your future and that, what will come.  

You see:
Karlina Caune photographed by Alasdair McLellan for Self Service Magazine
Cara Delevingne photographed by Alasdair McLellan for Self Service Magazine
Bambi Northwood-Blyth photographed by Ezra Petronio for Self Service Magazine 
Aymeline Valade  photographed by Alasdair McLellan for Self Service Magazine
Julia Grunder photo from her portfolio for scoopmodels
Marine Deleeuw  photo from her portfolio for scoopmodels
Julier Bugge photo from her portfolio for scoopmodels
Olivia A  photo from her portfolio for scoopmodels

source: http://new.selfservicemagazine.com/
http://scoopmodels.com/




No comments:

Post a Comment