e

e

Tuesday 26 February 2013

& Other Stories at Colette Paris
Today, I did a short stop at Colette Departement Store in Rue Saint-Honoré to take a first glance at their super nice beauty products.
You have from now on one month the possibility to buy your very first items of the Beauty Line!
You will find a quite small area with the lovely-presented beauty treasures, from shiny Blushes over creamy Lipstick right up to Body creams, Hand Lotions and Anti-Stress Liquid.
I had the pleasure to get a personal consulting by one of the chemistry Directors of these products and I´m really happy with my choices now.
I´ve bought Concealer Quad, a creamy Make up in 4 different color tones, with which you can adapt your very own skin type.
Moreover, I´ve choose a Body Soufflé, which is similar to Body creams but more smooth and creamy
and further I´m in love with the fragrances of the products. I guess there are 7 different scents and all are totally mine, because there are not too intensive and perfumed but rather give your skin a naturally pleasant smell.
At least, I´ve also bought a Purifying Cleansing Gel for everyday use
I had a good time discovering all the beautiful packaged products and look forward to the official Shop opening !

No comments:

Post a Comment