e

e

Tuesday 19 February 2013


My Top 10 Zara Looks









I´m sorry posting slightly the last few days, but you can imagine what hard work it is to apply all the paper stuff after a stealing.
I found some time while relaxing to surf in the Zara Webshop and 
I was really surprised what I discovered for nice Looks.
Zara and me is always a difficult realtionship. When I go there I never know if I will be impressed or totally disappointed, one year I like their collection and another year it´s the total contrary.
After a year without shopping in Zara I have to admit that the latest Zara Collection is really mine.
The Cocoon - Silhouette, the pattern and the colors are fantastic.
The next shopping trip goes to Zara, I guess.
What do you think about the latest Collection? 

source: http://www.zara.com




No comments:

Post a Comment